Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    For what you've paid, I wouldn't hesitate to email them again!
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by odysseus
    For what you've paid, I wouldn't hesitate to email them again!
    Well i thought it through and, i'm kind of a fashion geek, so i thought i'll keep this one and use it sparingly because i do love the colors (olive green front and black back) then get a black one (not vaja maybe f650). If i complain they'll probably offer to replace with the same case ( and ill have the same problem) or exchange for a different one and then i won't have this purtie case! .. oh well, live and learn ...
    Quote Originally Posted by omoanya
    i might buy the all black when this one is trashed in another month...

Glad to hear you say that. Exactly what I ordered, and got the notice that it was shipped FEDEX on Friday. If there are any issues such as you describe with other versions, I'll post followup.
    Quote Originally Posted by omoanya
    I'm so bummed about vaja cases. I had the 600 case in vitolino and it just literally peeled apart after 3 months use (lining came off and the phone kept slipping out when open) .. they sent me another and the same thing happened. now i bought the t66 ivolution for my 650 and made the mistake of ordering a color. 3 days of use and the color is scratching off with as little as a strong fingernail scratch revealing another ugly color below. The black leather does not scratch off however. i just don't have the heart to email them again, and i really think theres nothing they can do. i might buy the all black when this one is trashed in another month...
    That is horrible, I would get my money back! That company is taking in an unbelievable amount of money and putting out a product like that, thats @#$%^.
    I've been very happy with my Lilac Grey T65 Vaja case and haven't had any problems with the color coming off. I would just get in touch with them again and I'm sure they'll make it right. Maybe the dye process has problems with certain colors. Can you try a different combo?
    Anyone try the Seidio T650 Deisgn holster? Went through this entire thread and no mention of it. TreoCentral store features it quite a bit and I was hoping for some feedback. Thanks... This one, below. I realize they have two holsters.

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../4-24--154.htm
    Last edited by Jeff NYC; 04/18/2005 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Inserting Image
    Jeff are you talking about this Seidio

If so you can find my full review here
    I have one of the older Nutshell T600 cases that I have been using for my T650 ( I, like you, James, determined that it is the best, & I am the one using the two side egrips w/o the back one successfully)

Anyhoo, I ordered two more, the latest rendition, last night, and got them both with the elastic front pocket. Am hoping it has room enought to cram a Scala or the hybrid headphones in there. We'll see. Got one in choc brown and the other in Croc print black. Will post some pics when they get here.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Yes, that is the ticket. Thanks- very helpful and read through all the posts. Appreciate the feedback. I have a Proclip for my T600 and am thrilled with it. Only issue is I really want the swivel locking clip, and the Proclip one sticks too far off. For $25, I will try the Seidio one and hope for the best. I certainly am used to taking the Treo out bottom first. I just hope that the Seidio is not so stiff as your post indicated.
    Quote Originally Posted by 650nut
    http://www.gizmoskin.com/6001.jpg
    http://www.gizmoskin.com/6003.jpg

Same guy who sells it for 39.95 on his site sells it for half that on his ebay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5750090224
    I have this case and I love it, but I'm wondering if anyone has this case AND a Vaja case (w/o clip) as I'm wanting to order a pink Vaja and there will be times I'd like to slip it into this case. Anyone?

Bek
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Hello Bektek,
    I have the case you mentioned above as well as a Vaja T66. They are both cool cases. The black one, I use whenever I want to use the Treo without any case (minimalist look). The case won't fit the Treo with any other case...I have tried it with a skin case, still too tight. The black case is good for the Treo alone or the Treo with egrips.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Bekktek or DocGo,

Does the belt clip swivel tightly? When it is in any position, does it stay there firmly?

I was looking to get the Nutshell case but for the money and the looks of this case on Ebay, I think I will go with it. I want to use it horizontally on my belt but want it to stay that way and not swivel around.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Phaggard, if you are talking about the black leather case Bektek mentioned above, yes, the case stays in vertical or horizontal position firmly unless you move it. That is why I really like the case.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    What do you guys think?

I have this guy on my fav sellers list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5769165603

Same guy with the black ones.

https://secure.omnisecureweb.com/sho...036/4tjean.JPG

I don't have this one personally, but looks pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by 650nut
    What do you guys think?

I have this guy on my fav sellers list.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5769165603

Same guy with the black ones.

https://secure.omnisecureweb.com/sho...036/4tjean.JPG

I don't have this one personally, but looks pretty good.

Heyyyyy I like this case! I have the black one but I love the denim one!!!
    Dang... if anyone gets denim and wants to trade let me know! Lol...

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    I have one of the older Nutshell T600 cases that I have been using for my T650 ( I, like you, James, determined that it is the best, & I am the one using the two side egrips w/o the back one successfully)

Anyhoo, I ordered two more, the latest rendition, last night, and got them both with the elastic front pocket. Am hoping it has room enought to cram a Scala or the hybrid headphones in there. We'll see. Got one in choc brown and the other in Croc print black. Will post some pics when they get here.
    Is there any notable difference in resistance with the side egrips placing/removing the phone in the Nutshell?

Looking forward to your pics
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff NYC
    Yes, that is the ticket. Thanks- very helpful and read through all the posts. Appreciate the feedback. I have a Proclip for my T600 and am thrilled with it. Only issue is I really want the swivel locking clip, and the Proclip one sticks too far off. For $25, I will try the Seidio one and hope for the best. I certainly am used to taking the Treo out bottom first. I just hope that the Seidio is not so stiff as your post indicated.
    Seidio just released the new "less stiff" clip type and is sending me a freebie to get my feedback. I'll send it to you after I do my review if you want.
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmonkey
    If my Treo 300 taught me anything, it was if I didn't keep it covered up, it would get beat up. After about 3 months in one of those plastic clip holsters it looked like hammered cat crap.

I got my Treo 600 when they first came out so there wasn't much available at the time. What was available was really designed for something else and didn't fit worth a darn. So I got out my leather tools and a hunk of cowhide and made my own:

But the case matches my boots, dontcha know.

Pete
    Great looking case Pete, great workmanship!. That's pretty much what I'm looking for, but maybe with a swivel clip instaed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    I have this case and I love it, but I'm wondering if anyone has this case AND a Vaja case (w/o clip) as I'm wanting to order a pink Vaja and there will be times I'd like to slip it into this case. Anyone?

Bek
    which case is this?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmonkey
    If my Treo 300 taught me anything, it was if I didn't keep it covered up, it would get beat up. After about 3 months in one of those plastic clip holsters it looked like hammered cat crap.

I got my Treo 600 when they first came out so there wasn't much available at the time. What was available was really designed for something else and didn't fit worth a darn. So I got out my leather tools and a hunk of cowhide and made my own:

It took about 3 tries to get it right. The third one (pictures) is now over 18 months old and I think it would protect a Treo from a close-proximity nuclear explosion. The old 600 looked as good as the day I bought it when I upgraded to a 650.

When I got my Treo 650 I looked at dozens of new cases but couldn't find any that I like as much as my homemade. I keep telling myself that I'm going to get out some boot polish and shine it up but it just hasn't happened yet.

But the case matches my boots, dontcha know.

Pete

Strong work Pete.
    I can smell that leather.
    The case makes me wonder that a device like Treo existed in 1700's.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast