1.    #1  
    i apologize if the question below is self evident, i am still a newbie on palm OS stuff.

i just intalled snapper mail 2.1 on my T650 and it works fine. i have no use for versamail. when i look for it on the app list to delete its not there. the only thing i can come up with is that it is in the ROM and therefore cannot be deleted.

is that the explanation or is there a way to delete it that i have not figured out?
    Last edited by uribudnik; 11/27/2004 at 12:30 PM.
    Looks like it is. I'd delete it too if I could. Though I don't get the little mail envelope on the phone app when I have new email using Snappermail...
    Quote Originally Posted by uribudnik
    i apologize if the question below is self evident, i am still a newbie on palm OS stuff.

i just intalled snapper mail 2.1 on my T650 and it works fine. i have no use for versamail. when i look for it on the app list to delete its not there. the only thing i can come up with is that it is in the ROM and therefore cannot be deleted.

is that the explanation or is there a way to delete it that i have not figured out?
    I love snappermail over versamail. I would love to delete versamail as well. However, if i can't delete versamail, i will continue to use it because it takes up the limited space already.
    great, stuck with RealPlayer and VersaMail. Lovely. sarcasm
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Well, you may not be able to delete it, but with ZLauncher, you can hide it and not have to be reminded of that which is thrust upon you...