1.    #1  
    One of my favorite and most-used app on my 600 was TAKEphONE which let me find contacts with one had while driving AND smoking a cigar. Unfortunately it doesn't work on the 650 so I'm looking for a replacement contact finder/dialer that has the same level of elegant simplicity, speed and function. Any suggestions?
    The author of TakePhone has said he's working on updating it for the T650. I don't think there's any other app quite as good as it, so I'd probably just stick with the built-in dialer until he gets it working. He's pretty responsive, so it hopefully won't be too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treonite
    One of my favorite and most-used app on my 600 was TAKEphONE which let me find contacts with one had while driving AND smoking a cigar. Unfortunately it doesn't work on the 650 so I'm looking for a replacement contact finder/dialer that has the same level of elegant simplicity, speed and function. Any suggestions?
    Why not wait for Shimon to fix it? I don't think you will find anything else like.
    Just my 2-cents worth, Matt
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Why not wait for Shimon to fix it? I don't think you will find anything else like.
    Just my 2-cents worth, Matt
    I'm certain I won't. I looked at every contact add-on I could find and nothing came close to the ease and responsiveness. Hooray for Shimon.