1.    #1  
    Can anyone recommend a bluetooth headset that works well with the new treo 650?
    FWIW, the Bluetek G2 seems kind of flakey. Very poor range and static even when I'm right next to the treo.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    The above link does not work. I am really looking for some good results on BT headsets that seem to be working well with the 650. I have the Motorola 810 and I am not that happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by smfish777
    The above link does not work. I am really looking for some good results on BT headsets that seem to be working well with the 650. I have the Motorola 810 and I am not that happy.
    What are you specific issues with the HS810? The issues may not be specific to the HS810.