1.    #1  
    When Hot-Syncing my Treo 650 it gets stuck at Synchronizing Tasks and just stays there...
    Any ideas?
    If you go into hotsync -> conduit setup and remove Tasks, does the hotsync finish properly?
  3.    #3  
    I removed TASKS and it still hangs on TASKS when doing a Hot Sync... :-(
    Mine is now stuck on "Synchronizing Tasks". Does anyone have a solution for this???
    I would suggest changing the hotsync to have the PC overwrite the Treo (or vice versa). There appears to be a record somewhere that is corruptued and is confusing the sync. Having one overwrite the other is worth a shot.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Can you walk me through step-by-step how to have the PC overwrite the TREO/ It would be much appreciated...
    Come on guys. I know out of all us Treo users, someone must have some insight into what the problem is here...Please help
    Quote Originally Posted by 03Range
    Can you walk me through step-by-step how to have the PC overwrite the TREO/ It would be much appreciated...
    You click on the hotsync icon in your Windows tray, click custom, and then select the Task conduit from the list and click change (it think its change or something like that). Then from the screen that comes up you select PC overwrites handheld. If you do NOT check Set as Default, it will overwrite your handleld only on the next sync and then go back to normal syncing after that.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by ZBoater
    You click on the hotsync icon in your Windows tray, click custom, and then select the Task conduit from the list and click change (it think its change or something like that). Then from the screen that comes up you select PC overwrites handheld. If you do NOT check Set as Default, it will overwrite your handleld only on the next sync and then go back to normal syncing after that.
    See? THis is the type of in-depth knowledge and input that makes me love the people of Treocentral. ZBoater thanks a lot. After a week of tinkering, I'm finally able to perform a hotsync! Your help is much appreciated... Let me know if I can take you to lunch or something

-G
    We aim to please!!! You aim too, please. (From a sign at a men's urinal )

I love these boards for the exact same reason, so I give back as much as I can. Glad it worked out for you!
    Cingular Treo 650