Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just noticed that Treo 650 is being offered for only $369 with free DVD player and other freebies!
    Where is this exactly, TM?
    Only for new activations.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenpeas
    Where is this exactly, TM?
    just click on the link in his/her post.
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    Thats a good deal. I wish current customers got "$80.00 Customer Loyalty Mail-in Rebate."

O well, I bought two Treo 650's, so one is on ebay right now, it will end in about 3 hours, its already at $615.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5734157808
    Last edited by Goldfinger; 11/26/2004 at 05:21 PM.
    When you take into consideration the freebies are probably worth $150, that deal of $369 plus a dvd player etc is amazing! If you read the fine print, it says it's the offer is only good for the next 4 days ... maybe that's when they think they'll move their entire inventory.

I wish I hand't pre-ordered from P1...what a mistake!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Amazon is also selling the 650 for $369 with rebates and not just for new customers. You can also get $30 off the Jabra bt250. Starts shipping middle of December or so they say.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    of the $200 off on Amazon, $150 is Sprints standard rebate form wich either requires new activation OR having had your current phone 18 months and signing up for two more years.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoMorpheus
    I just noticed that Treo 650 is being offered for only $369 with free DVD player and other freebies!
    Thats a nice deal (if you are a new customer) But that DVD player was selling at Target this morning for $29 NOT $100...cool hat though!
    And of course the fact that I replaced my phone 3 months ago with one my brother gave me, not purchased from Sprint, seems to count against me, making that offere similarly useless.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midmofan
    of the $200 off on Amazon, $150 is Sprints standard rebate form wich either requires new activation OR having had your current phone 18 months and signing up for two more years.
    Ooops oh yea, I have had my 300 for 2 years now. Sorry 'bout that.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Quote Originally Posted by utey
    How cheaply can you get the 650 if you hadn't had your phone for 18 months yet?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Got mine from PalmOne and Sprint offerred me a $75 rebate... no new contract required. If I waited 5 more months to reach my 18-month mark, they would have given me $150. But I couldn't wait that long.
    The $369 deal with freebies is basically the same price PalmOne offered for promos using road show coupons. That's a fantastic deal!
    it's better because you get your 650 right away instead of in January
    After 2 years you can cancel your existing contract without penalty and sign up for new service. My bet is that you could even transfer your phone number.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Amazon is also selling the 650 for $369 with rebates and not just for new customers. You can also get $30 off the Jabra bt250. Starts shipping middle of December or so they say.

Utey, I read the rebate on Amazon and noticed line 3 in the rebate notes:

"This rebate does not apply to phone purchases to be used on an exsisting account and phone number." It goes on to say that if you wish to purchase an second line you will qualify for the extra $50.

Where did you see that the $50 in not just for new customers?
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoMorpheus
    TM,

Thanks for the link to that deal! I have decided to purchase. (Might as well order today while the DVD offer is still valid!) I searched everywhere for a better deal... I don't believe one exists from as reputable a retailer.

Regards,

Jay
    Neat
    Sounds like a great deal, but It doesn't show where you can change the plan. 300 minutes is absolutely not enough for me.
    "Let me control the nation's money and I care not who makes its laws." -****** ******
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast