Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You can switch plans w/o consequence once you sign up for Sprint. But you don't have to. The link to switch plans is in the offer. You just need to fish around for it.
    TrueCrimeNY, you can switch plans by pressing the "plan" link on the left side of the offer.

I just purchased one...can't wait to get my hands on it.
    I was going to wait for the GSM. But those are huge rebates, even without the DVD player.
    the huge rebates are key
    If you read some of the reponses from people that have ordered from my Treo, it sounds terrible. They are not getting reponses from mytreo. They are being sent to multiple web sites. What kind of DVD player do you expect with this offer? I bet the hat and shirt are worth more....I hope I am wrong about this.
    Shatter,

After reading your post, I did some digging around. They're a discussion forum that has partnered with a major retailer of mobile phones. The retail partner is an exceptionally reputable firm that just IPO'd.

They're on Yahoo finance:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=INPC&d=t

There is probably a filing on Edgar as well.
    I buy software from them all of the time...perfect customer service
    the add says DVD giveaway is ending today
    Quote Originally Posted by utey
    Amazon is also selling the 650 for $369 with rebates and not just for new customers. You can also get $30 off the Jabra bt250. Starts shipping middle of December or so they say.
    If you buy it here, can you still take advantage of the Insurance and phone replacement through sprint????? I want to order today, but don't want to order from a third party if it won't be covered.
    Sprint honored the phone replacement/insurance last time I ordered through an indirect channel. Not sure why it would by any different here.
    Has anyone received confirmation that their phone has been shipped for this deal? I ordered mine at noon on 11/27/04. I gave them all the necessary info including driver's license info. When I check the status of my order, the update says that "Your order has been sent to Sprint PCS for credit approval and account activation". It's been on that same status since late afternoon on 11/27. How long does it take for them to get credit approval and move to the next step in the process?
    Hang in there. The same thing happened to my girlfriend recently when she ordered a Sprint phone from Amazon. It took her three days to get approval. I think Sprint is pretty hard on people because she pays her bills on time.

I ordered mine from the link in this thread yesterday and it has already shipped
    Hey, thanks kingkarl. I guess I'm just impatient. I want the Treo now!!
    Number porting can take time as well.
    They changed the offer today...instead of a DVD they're selling for $369 with free shipping, hat & t-shirt. Here is the new offer page.
    $369 with free shipping, hat & t-shirt is still a tremendous value
    TM,

Thanks for the link! I just locked and loaded on one. I think $369 with free shipping and freebies is a fantastic value.
    Anyone else find many of the postings in here suspicious...as if one person is posting under several new names?

Treomorpheus - Joined 11/26, 2 posts on TC, 1 in thread (other contains a link to mytreo.net):

Treo 650s are only $360 now!

I just noticed that Treo 650 is being offered for only $369 with free DVD player and other freebies!

kelfer1 - Joined 12/26, 2 posts on TC, 1 in thread (other is a reply to TreoMorpheus' other message):

When you take into consideration the freebies are probably worth $150, that deal of $369 plus a dvd player etc is amazing! If you read the fine print, it says it's the offer is only good for the next 4 days ... maybe that's when they think they'll move their entire inventory.

I wish I hand't pre-ordered from P1...what a mistake

jaymartin1 - Joined 12/27, 2 posts on TC, 2 in thread:
    The $369 deal with freebies is basically the same price PalmOne offered for promos using road show coupons. That's a fantastic deal!
    ------------
    TM,

Thanks for the link to that deal! I have decided to purchase. (Might as well order today while the DVD offer is still valid!) I searched everywhere for a better deal... I don't believe one exists from as reputable a retailer.

Regards,

Jay

larryc - Joined 12/29, 4 posts on TC, 4 in thread:
    TrueCrimeNY, you can switch plans by pressing the "plan" link on the left side of the offer.

I just purchased one...can't wait to get my hands on it.
    -----------------
    the huge rebates are key
    -----------------
    Shatter,

After reading your post, I did some digging around. They're a discussion forum that has partnered with a major retailer of mobile phones. The retail partner is an exceptionally reputable firm that just IPO'd.

They're on Yahoo finance:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=INPC&d=t

There is probably a filing on Edgar as well.
    --------------------
    Sprint honored the phone replacement/insurance last time I ordered through an indirect channel. Not sure why it would by any different here.

kingkarl - Joined 11/29, 3 posts on TC, 3 in thread:
    I was going to wait for the GSM. But those are huge rebates, even without the DVD player.
    -------------
    Hang in there. The same thing happened to my girlfriend recently when she ordered a Sprint phone from Amazon. It took her three days to get approval. I think Sprint is pretty hard on people because she pays her bills on time.

I ordered mine from the link in this thread yesterday and it has already shipped
    --------------
    $369 with free shipping, hat & t-shirt is still a tremendous value

delarma - Joined 11/30, 2 posts on TC, 2 in thread:
    the add says DVD giveaway is ending today
    -----
    They changed the offer today...instead of a DVD they're selling for $369 with free shipping, hat & t-shirt. Here is the new offer page.

rantjo: Joined 12/1, 1 post on TC/1 in thread:

TM,

Thanks for the link! I just locked and loaded on one. I think $369 with free shipping and freebies is a fantastic value.

Writing style is similar too...
    when you list it that way, it sure makes you wonder. Maybe this is Guerilla marketing.

Hate to say it but after reading these posts I was seriously considering if:
    A.I needed a 650 (I have a new T300 I really enjoy)
    and
    B. was there some way I could squeeze my buudget for one.... until I read the last post- then I was pi$$ed

If this is guerilla marketing it worked perfectly. Before I read this thread I wasn't even considering a 650.

Thanks for the heads up- I despise being manipulated!!!
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    So, what is the best deal now for those of us who only got Sprint within the last 12 months or so when they first did an offer last Xmas on the Treo 600????
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast