1. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    from the new 650. I would like to see how much better maps look with the improved screen. Thanks.
    Last edited by BD1; 11/26/2004 at 11:53 PM.
    Mapopolis isn't working real well with the 650 right now.
    it works, but there are some issues with the legend on the maps.....
    Mapopolis is sending out a Treo 650 beta version upon request from support@mapopolis.com. I use it and it looks great. I'll try to post an image from the simultor.
    OK, here are 2 shots comparing the 600 and 650. I had to dig up my 600 to take its shot. I used PDAReach and Snagit to get the pictures. All I can say is, OMG! I have no idea how I used to use the 600. The screen that I used daily now just looks unusable!

For those interested, this map shows the MIT campus in Cambridge, MA.

Oops, I'm sorry. I forgot to say that the 650 is still a piece of junk that's good for nothing
    Attached Images Attached Images
  6. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Wow. What a nice improvement. Thanks silverado!
    Very nice, Silverado. Now for a stupid question. What are the blue squares on the map?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    Very nice, Silverado. Now for a stupid question. What are the blue squares on the map?

The districts that Kerry won.
    Quote Originally Posted by newtonjack
    The districts that Kerry won.
    lol.

I believe they are places of interest. (like restaraunts and ATMs) Correct me if I am wrong...
    Yes, they are points of interest that you can click on for more info. You could also hide them by asking to display less details.