1.    #1  
    im thinking of switching from my blackberry to the treo. however i dont want to pay $600 for the 650. what are your opinions on the 600? is it still a viable option or should i stick with what i have.?

im a att user, however i can migrate to cingular and qualify for new customer rebates. so im wondering what rebates will be available on the 650 from cingular.
    Ive got more Guns than you.
    They 600 is okay at best. But I dont know a single user who hasen't been through at least two of them. I went through four.

I would stick with what you have until you can shell out for the 650. It's far superior and makes the 600 look like a glorigied Etch-a-Sketch.

By the way, love your avatar. Equilibrium ROCKS!
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
  3.    #3  
    thanks, thats the advice i was looking for
    Ive got more Guns than you.
    I had the same original Treo600 that I got from Handspring when it was released in October last year the whole time. I think it's better the the BB, (except the BB email sync is cool, but I think the 650 fixes that). I loved mine.

Leave AT&T, go to Sprint, their data is faster (unless you have to have GSM for travle) and get $150 off from SPrint as a new customer, then sell your BB too, that will bring some more $$ your way too.

Just some ideas...