1.    #1  
    There is a 512M kingston for sale at Fry's for $9.99 after the mail in rebate. Saw it today in the paper. Limit 1 per person, no rainchecks, today only.
    Saw it in the Austin American Statesman newspaper.

It's $49 normaly, with a $40 mail in rebate.

Sorry, after reading the 20+ flyers in the paper I got confused and did this post from memory (or lack there of) I was wrong, it's not a 1G, it's a 512M.

Please pardon my screw up...Thanks
    Last edited by Burkhardi; 11/26/2004 at 10:29 PM.
    [moved]
    no Fry's B&M near us... and I can't find it online at outpost.com... oh well.
  4.    #4  
    It might be bait to get you into the Fry's store, if it were online too, that would not do they same I assume?
    how much is is up front?
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    There is a 1G kingston for sale at Fry's for $0 after the mail in rebate. Saw it today in the paper. Limit 1 per person, no rainchecks, today only.
    Saw it in the Austin American Statesman newspaper
    Does it come with Cracker Jacks?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Does it come with Cracker Jacks?
    NO...
    But I must have been smoking Crack Jacks in order to mess up a 512M for $9.99 and post it as 1G for free...Dang....

Caveat: and yes that's a joke, and no I don't smoke crack..
    Last edited by Burkhardi; 11/26/2004 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    NO...
    But I must have been smoking Crack Jacks in order to mess up a 512K for $9.99 and post it as 1G for free...Dang....

Caveat: and yes that's a joke, and no I don't smoke crack..
    Thanx dude, this is still hot... $16 for 512MB is the lowest anywhere... others have it for $28 as the lowest.
    Matt, I saw an online ad for fry's in Dallas, they had a 1 gig for 59 with a 20$ rebate. Hoping they'd have it at Fry's (down the street from me now), I found the 10$ 512 card. It is true, and they were quite a few left. Nice find!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Hi, anyone know of any more deals on SD memory right now?