Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    (Note: I believe TealAlias allows you to select the files to move with the program.)
    but TealAlias doesn't move the files back when exiting the program like ZL and PRPRPR $do$ $though$, $is$ $that$ $correct$?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Don't know for sure but I believe it does based on the documentation. It appears to perform like PRPRPR $but$ $better$.

BTW, I upgraded to the current release of ZL and still plan to use PRPRPR. $I$ $like$ $being$ $able$ $to$ $change$ $launchers$ $whenever$.
    Quote Originally Posted by zizo1972
    I am sorry; yes i am talking about "documents to go" How can I move the whole thing to the card? I am really low on memory
    If you have the latest version of DTG, use the utility designed to move most of the program to the card. If you are using an older version, you are SOL.
    I also have both. I used to use PRPRPR $and$ $LX$ $way$ $back$ $when$, $Then$ $I$ $started$ $to$ $use$ $ZL$ $once$ $it$ $started$ $to$ $support$ $SD$ $cards$. $I$'$ll$ $have$ $to$ $read$ $to$ .$pdf$ $for$ $TealAlias$ $because$ $I$ $think$ $that$ $they$ $don$'$t$ $move$ $the$ $files$ $back$ $because$ $of$ $possible$ $conflicts$

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

Quote Originally Posted by Beryl
    Don't know for sure but I believe it does based on the documentation.
    doesn't look good for TealAlias

from the TealAlias .pdf. Page 9, Appendix A, first item:

Can data files be automatically copied back to the card?

Not presently. When an alias is run normally, it in turn launches the main TealAlias program to
    load the necessary files from external cards. When temporary files are deleted, however, this is
    normally done as a background task while an application launcher is running as the foreground
    task. As this would be the time files might be copied back to the card if such an option were
    implemented, it is currently not an option because accessing the VFS card in the background this
    way is difficult and risks incompatibilities with foreground applications.

Looks like you are right 100. One would think Tealpoint would have offered a better product than PRPRPR $since$ $they$ $came$ $out$ $with$ $it$ $years$ $after$ $PR$.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12