1.    #1  
    Before you get to congratulating me. read on. So I placed my order last week for my 650. COOL. I received my 650 this Monday. COOL. Before the UPS man leaves he says WAIT!... you've got another box. COOL? I sign, for this straggler box and my newest son and quickly take him indoors and anxiously turn him over and spank the new battery into him. COOL! Then I start to hear something kicking in the other box. I open it up and it turns out that I am the new daddeo of triplets! Seems that one or 2 of the CSR's slammed me for 2 additional lines on my acct. I'm sure they are going to be happy with that increased bonus check. The other two phones are set up with 2 different area codes (im not sure where 317 area code is but if anybody knows please tell me.)

So what do I need to do about this. It hasn't showed up on my acct yet but I'm thinking that it might show up when my "Splint" bill generates? as I hardly imagine they would let $1200/worth of merchandise just walk out of the Louisville Correctional Facility(Shipment Center)

So I'll cancel the lines immediately and what should I do with the phones.
    I wanted to possibly try out the PPC 6601 too

Some other questions and anybody can jump in and help me out.
    ?? WHERE DO I FIND THE IMAGE DATABASE FILE AT??
    ?? WHAT CAN PLAY MP3'S AS RINGTONES NOW??
    ??WHY ARE THE PICTURES & VIDEOS BUNDLED TOGETHER??
    -AND HOW IF POSSIBLE CAN I SEPARATE THE 2 TYPES WHILE VIEWING??
    ??WHAT EXACTLY IS STORED ON THE NON-VOLATILE MEMORY?
    -CAN THIS MEMORY BE TWEAKED TO ADD AS EXTRA AVAIL RAM?? long stretch i know.
    ??HAS ANYBODY ELSE HAD PROBLEMS WITH THE BATT CHARGING AT TIMES??
    ??AND DOES EVERYBODY'S SYNC CABLE POP OUT OF THE RIGHT SIDE WITH LITTLE TO NO EFFORT??

-tdaddeo6

I know its the holiday, but ...."i have to return some video tapes"
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoDaddeo6
    Before you get to congratulating me. read on. So I placed my order last week for my 650. COOL. I received my 650 this Monday. COOL. Before the UPS man leaves he says WAIT!... you've got another box. COOL? I sign, for this straggler box and my newest son and quickly take him indoors and anxiously turn him over and spank the new battery into him. COOL! Then I start to hear something kicking in the other box. I open it up and it turns out that I am the new daddeo of triplets! Seems that one or 2 of the CSR's slammed me for 2 additional lines on my acct. I'm sure they are going to be happy with that increased bonus check. The other two phones are set up with 2 different area codes (im not sure where 317 area code is but if anybody knows please tell me.)

So what do I need to do about this. It hasn't showed up on my acct yet but I'm thinking that it might show up when my "Splint" bill generates? as I hardly imagine they would let $1200/worth of merchandise just walk out of the Louisville Correctional Facility(Shipment Center)

So I'll cancel the lines immediately and what should I do with the phones.
    I wanted to possibly try out the PPC 6601 too

Some other questions and anybody can jump in and help me out.
    ??AND DOES EVERYBODY'S SYNC CABLE POP OUT OF THE RIGHT SIDE WITH LITTLE TO NO EFFORT??

-tdaddeo6

I know its the holiday, but ...."i have to return some video tapes"
    You need to call SPrint ASAP. same thing happened to me. Sprint gave me a wrong tracking number so they sent me another one and ireceived the first one in the interim.

If you haven't opened the box you have to flag down a UPS truck to send back the box rejected. If its openend you have to call Sprint for a return kit.
    317 is Indianapolis.

Todd/Indy
    Not sure what you mean by database file.

Thats what they say but it hasnt worked for me yet.

Not sure, kind of a weird choice.

As far as I know you can't. At least not yet.

Everything. You won't lose anything when you run our of juice or swap batteries.

Not by you, but P1 claims to be working on a new ROM upgrade to help.

None at all.

If anything I have the opposite problem. My sync cable is very difficult to connect and disconnect. It's way too tight. I guess this will loosen up over time.
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
  5.    #5  
    on the 600 my biggest file was the imagelib db file. hopefully somebody knows what I'm talking about. its the file that has all the pictures stored in it. where can I find it on the 650? FileZ doesn't seem to know where it is.
    "I have to return some videotapes."