1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

I've been lurking on this board for a few months now and many of the posts/opinions have led me to upgrade from the Palm V to the 650.

Now, I have a few questions about email w/ versamail that perhaps someone could help me out with. (I'm using pop3 accounts)

1. Versamail does not recognize read emails. Ie if I d/l email and delete them, when I try to get new messages, it re d/l's already read and deleted emails. How can I fix this?

2. When I manually 'get' messages, it retrieves them no problem. If I try to use the autosync to background check I always get an alert error? How can I fix?

3. Where are attachments saved and how can I move them to an SD card.

4. I use eudora on my main computer. Any way to have the 650 and my eudora sync up nicely with all folders (either all or just new messages going forward) I have a lot of mail, so could I move the entire thing to an SD card? Also, anyone tried using the old eudora palm program on the 650?

5. Non email question - can I remap the side button to be a backlight turn off switch? At night the brightness can be a problem (even though it auto turns off after a minute)

Lots of questions! So far I'm a big fan of the 650.

Thanks for the help.

-Jarflyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jarflyer
    4. I use eudora on my main computer. Any way to have the 650 and my eudora sync up nicely with all folders (either all or just new messages going forward) I have a lot of mail, so could I move the entire thing to an SD card? Also, anyone tried using the old eudora palm program on the 650?
    i'm a huge eudora fan myself. eudora's internet suite is still available:

http://www.eudora.com/products/unsup...internetsuite/

it's no longer supported, but it works just fine, even with the most recent version of eudora (6.2), and on the 650.

as for moving stuff to the sd card, i got no clue.
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>
    [moved[