1.    #1  
    Just started using mmplayer 2.14p1 on the T650. First, 5-way nav seems to work for volume, but doesn't work in the pull-down menus. Second, I also noticed the "Phone" button on the T650 doesn't work from within mmplayer. One must hit the "home" button first, then "phone" to get back to the phone app. Anyone else seeing this?
    Last edited by adamt; 11/25/2004 at 01:23 PM.
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Yes, I have to hit the home button to get out of the MMplayer app also.
    Last edited by emajy; 11/26/2004 at 08:55 AM.
    Has anyone received a call while using the mmplayer for mp3's?
    Mine crashes whenever i get a call while listening to mp3's and i pick up the call.
    This sux...i actually paid for the program too.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adamt
    I also noticed the "Phone" button on the T650 doesn't work from within mmplayer. One must hit the "home" button first, then "phone" to get back to the phone app.
    That's by design. The Phone button is zoom-out, and the calendar button is zoom-in. If you don't like that behavior and would prefer the app buttons to retain their native functions go to menu->Options->Settings->VideoSettings and uncheck the "Use buttons" option.

ERic
    Last edited by ERicJ; 11/27/2004 at 01:55 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the reply, EricJ, I'll give that a shot.

Can anyone confirm that they can use the "progress" bar under the video in mmplayer to adjust the position of the clip? i.e. fast forward and rewind. No matter where I move the bar, it simply starts at the beginning of the clip. Also, where the heck is the PAUSE button in this app? Everytime I hit "stop", then "play", it starts over, I can't for the life of me figure out how to pause!
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Can anyone confirm that they can use the "progress" bar under the video in mmplayer to adjust the position of the clip?
    Yes, works fine for me.
    where the heck is the PAUSE button in this app?
    The 5-way center should toggle between play/pause.

Also, I recommend the "plain.xml" skin that comes in the .zip file.

ERic
  7.    #7  
    5 way center didn't work for me, just restarted the movie. Argh.