1.    #1  
    I'm having a problem with the application and haven't heard anything back from an email I sent to EvansSoft on the 15th. I'm not sure if it's a known issue that we have to live with or if it's a bug.

If my Treo (600 CDMA Verizon) crashes, or I perform a soft reset myself , then Battery Dr. will not shut off the data connection until I open Battery Doctor and uncheck and check again the option to turn the data off after power off.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloTX
    I'm having a problem with the application and haven't heard anything back from an email I sent to EvansSoft on the 15th. I'm not sure if it's a known issue that we have to live with or if it's a bug.

If my Treo (600 CDMA Verizon) crashes, or I perform a soft reset myself , then Battery Dr. will not shut off the data connection until I open Battery Doctor and uncheck and check again the option to turn the data off after power off.
    Been a while since you originally posted this, but this problem ever get corrected with a new release of Battery Dr.?
  3.    #3  
    Guess I didn't reply with the 'solution'. Apparently development has stopped, but I was able to find a different address for Mike and got this reply from him:

Please try this workaround, it works for me.

Enable schedule check box. Now enable 'on after reset'check box. Now
    disable schedule check box.

Exit app. Reset and try.
    It worked for me.

Worked for me.