1.    #1  
    I've been running PTunes3 deluxe for a while now and I thought I'd give RealPlayer a chance, though with my experience with it on a PC I cringed at the fact they put it on the ROM!

RealPlayer
    - Is RealPlayer skinnable? That's one of the things I love about PTunes.
    - I hate that it doesn't arrange my songs in directories, but instead lumps them all together when I want to choose one.
    - I was running it the other night, screen turned off, and every once in a while, the screen would flicker on for a split second. Anyone else see this?

PTunes
    - When I turn the screen off, it pauses the music. Anyone know a way around this?
    My brief experience was that I did see the flicker but other than that it worked fine. I could turn the screen off, even go do web browsing while the music continued. I was just wondering if pocket tunes comes free when you register your 650.
    Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    My brief experience was that I did see the flicker but other than that it worked fine. I could turn the screen off, even go do web browsing while the music continued. I was just wondering if pocket tunes comes free when you register your 650.
    Eric
    no, you get some 20% off coupon from P1.
    No Pocket Tunes because it somes with Real Player I bet.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Has anyone tried listening to streaming music using ptunes on the 650? What was that like?
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    Moved to multimedia forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by utey
    Has anyone tried listening to streaming music using ptunes on the 650? What was that like?
    Utey..

I've used streaming on ptunes on the 600 and for a few days now on my 650...about an hour per day...works just as well as it did on the 600..no problems so far..

alan
    Can you stream using Real Player on the 650? I couldn't get it to work but not sure I was doing it right.
    No, you cannot stream with RP.