1.    #1  
    http://www.zztechs.com/en/zlauncher/beta.htm

I was informed by the company of a new beta.... This fixed my double tap issue with the center button....

Happy Turkey Day!!!!
    Can someone post the procedure to display the signal strength? There seems to be some signal related gifs in Themes folder, but I don't know how to get it working.
    Help!
    Well this beta sure fixed my "Double Press" on the action button. I now have the signal icon on the top of ZLauncher although I don't thinks it works correctly ( or the signal indicator on the phone pad doesn't work ) I have 4 bars of signal using the zlauncher, when I switch back to the dial pad I only have 1 bar. No big deal for me I'm just glad they fixed the action button issue.

Thanks flyinjack for posting this!!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by vetie
    Well this beta sure fixed my "Double Press" on the action button. I now have the signal icon on the top of ZLauncher although I don't thinks it works correctly ( or the signal indicator on the phone pad doesn't work ) I have 4 bars of signal using the zlauncher, when I switch back to the dial pad I only have 1 bar. No big deal for me I'm just glad they fixed the action button issue.

Thanks flyinjack for posting this!!
    How did you get the signal bar to appear? I can't get the bar to appear on the top of the screen with my theme. I'm using the xp theme.
    I didnt do anything special. Just un-installed the previous version of ZLauncher (ver 5.0 where I had no signal icon) and installed this beta version with the aquawood xp 64 theme from the updated themes folder and it was there. Thats all
    Yeah... The signal on the new beta shows 4 bars for me in zlauncher... only 2 in the phone application, so I guess its still broken.
    I have a question for any zlauncher pros.. (I'm a newbie)..

Is there a way to have the bottom toolbar display "time" and not date? If I put the info button for time on the bottom bar, it always displays the date.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman
    Yeah... The signal on the new beta shows 4 bars for me in zlauncher... only 2 in the phone application, so I guess its still broken.
    Mine shows 8 bars in zlauncher and 4 w/ the phone - maybe it's 2-to-1?

Is there a way to have the bottom toolbar display "time" and not date? If I put the info button for time on the bottom bar, it always displays the date.
    Leave ZL prefs and go to the main launcher screen. Tap and hold on the date icon on the bottom tool bar. After a while a popup menu should come up and then you should be able to choose 'time' display...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions

If you tap and hold on the date, you'll get a popup menu allowing you to alternate between date, time, and day. same for the one on the top menu bar, and some of the other buttons.

Now what would be *really* cool is if I could put two date applets on the same bar, one displaying date and the other displaying time. Currently won't let you add the time applet more than once.

Anyone know of a way to have it display both date and time on the same bar?