1.    #1  
    my 650's 'tooth radio was DOA. I go into the 'tooth app to clic the radio on and the phone locks up. only a hard reset makes things right again. is this a harsware or firmware problem.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  2.    #2  
    to answer my own question, it apppears the software can't control the radio thus causing a mem buffer overrun while trying
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  3.    #3  
    The error message is something to the effect that there is a memory dump on the program iota
    main.c line 627 waiting for the radio to reset or power down.
    What gives?