Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've got both ear set HS850 and the built in Parrot ck3000 and the HS850 is fantastic with my 650. The Parrot has horrilbe sound on the other end (whoever I'm talking to), the sound over my stereo is real low compared to the radio volume and always needs to be turned up. I won't use the CK3000, the HS850 is so much better.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    For those of you with the HS850 and the US adapter, where did you purchase this? Thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoMike
    For those of you with the HS850 and the US adapter, where did you purchase this? Thanks...
    I'm selling mine on eBay. email me privately at pmz12@mac.com if interested.

YoungTurk
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlynot
    is yours blue or black? the blue one is supposed to be the US version and the black euro. i wish mine had a US plug. i'm not happy about having to use an adapter.
    Mine is black. When you mentioned the hard case, were you referring to the adapter you bought at RS or the headset from Moto?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoMike
    http://bluetoothheadsets.zoovy.com/product/HS850

Lifetime replacement warranty, decent price, good communcation from retailer, mailed promptly, free car charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    Mine is black. When you mentioned the hard case, were you referring to the adapter you bought at RS or the headset from Moto?
    no, the black hardcase was included in the box. it's a strange looking thing with a belt clip on one side.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12