1.    #1  
    has anyone tried it on the 650?

Comments?

It was included in my package, just don't know anything about it.

thanks
    Norrin
    Yes, it is network based however so it works the same with the Treo 650 as it does with any phone. I use it often and like it alot.

G.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    has anyone tried it on the 650?

Comments?

It was included in my package, just don't know anything about it.

thanks
    Norrin
    Actually if you are talking about Treo Voice Dial by Voice Signal that came with your 650, it is a Great program and worth buying for $19.99. It also enables you to NOT have to subscribe to Sprint's Voice Command which is $5.00 a month forever!
  4.    #4  
    As I understand it, Voice Dial, will not work with BT headset, but will PCS Voice Command work with the BT headset?

And the price issue is interesting. Guess the questionis which works better?

Looks like Voice Command will let me have 500 numbers on voice dial. That should be more than enough to take care of all the restaurants that deliver.

Norrin
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    As I understand it, Voice Dial, will not work with BT headset, but will PCS Voice Command work with the BT headset?

And the price issue is interesting. Guess the questionis which works better?

Looks like Voice Command will let me have 500 numbers on voice dial. That should be more than enough to take care of all the restaurants that deliver.

Norrin
    BT headset will work with Sprint's Voice Command. Voice signal however has said that they are working on getting Treo Voice Dial to work with the BT.