1.    #1  
    I live not to far from a Fry's/Outpost. Friday they have a one day sale that shows Lexar 1GB SD card for 39.99. See this...

http://shop4.outpost.com/product/422...H:MAIN_RSLT_PG

They also have 256MB ATP 60x card for $4.99.

Any comments will be useful.

My plan is only to use the card for pictures and music in my 650 not for any applications.

thanks
    Norrin
    Thanks for that tip! Hopefully this won't be a mistake like that fiasco someone posted on here. At any rate, I went ahead and placed my order!
    it shows as $69.99 - $20 right now... so $49.99, not $39.99... did it get changed ?
    And if you download the rebate coupon, it is expired. Perhaps Norin Radd saw something elsewhere about a one day sale?
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    yup now it shows as $69.99 no rebate at all...
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    My plan is only to use the card for pictures and music in my 650 not for any applications.
    You may be surprised how incredibly little space applications take up on a 1G card My "Palm" folder on my SD card takes up only 19M of (~1024M) for 53 files. That's all my big AstraWare games, Docs2Go, and other large apps.
    What was it I said earlier about another snafu? We'll never get a good deal on a 1 gig card at this rate.