1.    #1  
    I have a microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse that uses a bluetooth 2.0 usb. Will that work with the t650. I think no - just want it confirmed. Thanks in advance.
    No. No HID support builtin to the Treo 650.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you. So I assume there is no fix. Should just get another adapter or what?
    according to the sprint manual - "your treo does not support bluetooth wireless connections to stereo headsets, keyoards, or LAN access points."
  5.    #5  
    I don't think I am trying to connect to the "keyboard". Would be connecting to the desktop for sync through the usb bt device that came with the keyboard and mouse. Correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by jgisley
    I don't think I am trying to connect to the "keyboard". Would be connecting to the desktop for sync through the usb bt device that came with the keyboard and mouse. Correct?
    So what are you trying to do then? Connect to the Desktop via BT and also use the BT keyboard and mouse? There is a way to make this work, but it requires a program called PDAReach by junefabrics.com.

With this app, you can access and control the Treo via BT on your desktop. You can then use the BT mouse/Keyboard on your desktop to control the Treo 650 via PDAReach!

Alsolike others already stated, BT 1.1 spec on the 650 does not support HID profile, so the treo cannot directly pair with those devices...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions