1.    #1  
    Iím waiting for the T650 to be available here in Australia and want to know if the CDMA version will ever be available here?
    Australia has both GSM and CDMA networks but I prefer CDMA because itís got far greater coverage accross the country. Iíd buy a GSM version if thereís no choice but CDMA would be better.
    what frequency does CDMA2000 broadcast at there?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une ťmission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Well mate, if you've read any of the posts here on the memory or looping issues, be glad that OZ isn't on the bleeding of tech adoption.

Bob Duckworth
  4.    #4  
    Australia uses 800MHz Nortel Networks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roobuls
    Iím waiting for the T650 to be available here in Australia and want to know if the CDMA version will ever be available here?
    Australia has both GSM and CDMA networks but I prefer CDMA because itís got far greater coverage accross the country. Iíd buy a GSM version if thereís no choice but CDMA would be better.
    Has anyone released treo 600 (in CDMA of course) in Australia?
    if its 800 GSM, then Treo 600/650 GSM model should work

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

7.    #7  
    Donít they have to be programmed by the telephone company or something?

Iíve heard people mention that they are locked or something. If I got my hands on an unlocked version would I be able to get it to work here in Aussie land?
    I really do hope so. Does anybody know???
    I have read here that people are activiating the Sprint version on Verizon, so I can't imagine that it would be a MAJOR issue as long as you have some time to invest