Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    I am glad P1 is "addressing" their memory issue with the T650. However, some of the "flavors" of the T600 came with an SD card. (Not Sprint, which I have, of course.)

I do not see the SD card offer as really that big of an offer...
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbear
    I am glad P1 is "addressing" their memory issue with the T650. However, some of the "flavors" of the T600 came with an SD card. (Not Sprint, which I have, of course.)

I do not see the SD card offer as really that big of an offer...
    You are aware that the same (sized) SD card is given free to all PDA buyers as well, right? Don't need no stinkin' "memory issue" to get one!

-- http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...0&postcount=18

(or at least was within the last week - check PalmOne's Special Offers web page)
    Last edited by SeldomVisitor; 12/01/2004 at 05:36 AM.
    <sigh>
    Anyone up and running with their Treo 650 128MB SD card and any metro route over 100 miles on Mapopolis yet? I wonder how your contact databases, email, quicken databases, web cache, and other RAM items are running off of this interesting card.

Glad that this ends any and all concerns over the Treo 650 internal memory. PalmOne, I humbly apologize for doubting your ability to fix this issue with a simple $10 SD card.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Has anyone received their free card yet? Is there a way to track the status?
    Thanks!
    I just received my card yesterday! (Jan. 25) They said they shipped it back in December. The ship date hand printed on the outside of the huge envelope it came in says 1/4/05. But why did it take 20 additional days to get here?
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by choile
    Has anyone received their free card yet? Is there a way to track the status?
    Thanks!
    I ordered mine late last week and got it today.
    I got mine monday, it was ordered on Wednesday. Sent via regular ol' USPS First class mail and got to me in 3 business days.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789