1.    #1  
    My VersaMail is causing reboots on any action. Via ##377 I see the error is with the VFSDBcache function. What files can I delete with Filez to delete my account, downloaded messages and all prefs for VersaMail only?
    Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGuy
    My VersaMail is causing reboots on any action. Via ##377 I see the error is with the VFSDBcache function. What files can I delete with Filez to delete my account, downloaded messages and all prefs for VersaMail only?
    What exactly is ##377?

My VersaMail causes a reboot whenever I check my email...I'd be very interested in finding out how to fix this without doing a hard reset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    What exactly is ##377?

My VersaMail causes a reboot whenever I check my email...I'd be very interested in finding out how to fix this without doing a hard reset.
    So I just deleted ALL the mail I had in versamail (including trash) and now I can check my mail without it resetting!

Stupid memory issue....maybe I will return it.
    This led me to fix #2. By this time, I don't want to go back to factory default. So, I did this to reset Versamail without resetting anything else:

1) installed Filez on my 650 (http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/filez.shtml)

2) Using Filez, deleted all Versamail files (all files that have MMSend, MultiMail and MMIDCache in their name)
    I wonder if disabling VersaMail fetching during hotsync would alleviate any of these problems. Did anyone try that?
    intriguing about how P1 talks about how email is the killer app for T650 and that the bundled killer app causes a reset. That sucks
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    This is very unfortunate.

Sounds like this verssion of Versamail needed more debugging. It is a very ambitious email app by Palm app standards. See, for example, how much SnapperMail have been debugged and maintained and it doesn't do some of the things Versamail does (e.g., background fetching, hotsync fetching, ActiveSync). I don't think this version of Versamail got as much beta testing.
    2) Using Filez, deleted all Versamail files (all files that have MMSend, MultiMail and MMIDCache in their name)

Thanks ChaosCaptian. That fixed my resetting problems, however I had to go back in and reset up my account. Hope they don't keep recurring.