1.    #1  
    Hmmm..

Lets see what this little blunder cost these nice folks.... today alone:

TELL ME THEY ARENT GOING TO REACT TO THIS!

BRING ON THE 64+ Chips!

• HAWKINS, JEFFREY C
      2,803,706 Shares
      Today's Loss: $8,411,118
    • DUBINSKY, DONNA L.
      1,671,621 Shares
      Today's Loss: $5,014,863
    • DOERR, JOHN L.
      1,339,273 Shares
      Today's Loss: $4,017,819
    • COLLIGAN, EDWARD T.
      106,694 Shares
      Today's Loss: $320,082
    • BRADLEY, RICHARD TODD
      31,831 Shares
      Today's Loss: $95,493
    Last edited by iamtext; 02/09/2010 at 08:28 PM.
    Yeah, but they gained all that in the last week or so. It could be argued that the Palm stock was due for a retracement anyway.

I've been the first to criticize them, but let's all take a step back and realize that stock fluctuates all the time. This isn't the first time that the stock has lost that much in one day and there are going to be days when they make more than that back.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by iamtext
    those are just private stock sales from people who work in the company.....and from a while ago i might add.....
    no they aren't

those are thier current holdings...... and the dates that the most recent holdings were reported....

if there were sales at that level, the stock would now be valueless... plus... the colligan shares haven't become saleable yet (blue sky merger shares)
    Nobody will be jumping out of a building, but it should concern them that they lost all of the momentum the stock had going into the Christmas buying season. As far as their stock positions are concerned, right now, its like the 650 was never introduced.

The big story will be next week after Thanksgiving. Will the stock rebound, drift lower or stagnate. Unless it shows some signs of going back up, especially if the market as a whole does well, there will be unhappy stockholders.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    This is an interesting slant on the Treo650. With the new release of a product so anxiously craved for and the coming Christmas rush the stocks should be trending up.
    I guess the big outlay of product is affecting the stock results.