1.    #1  
    My Treo 650 (yes, I love it) randomly beeps at me and at times randomly turns itself on (usually to my Dakebk 5 program). Any ideas. Do I need to change some setting?

And here is a REALLLY stupid question....where's graffiti? I love the keyboard, but I am an old time Palm m515 user, and I still prefer graffiti. Is it even on the Treo 650?

When I turn on my computer now, I am getting an error that there is a missing Chapura "Pocketmirror" file missing. What do I need to do? I'm just canceling the error message and going on.

Finally, is there a way to copy an appt in Datebk 5 (latest version) with just using the keyboard?

I'm sure I'll have a million other questions, but thats it for now.
    Make sure you downlaod the lateset ver of datebk5 that fixes all the NVFS bugs that were happening with the 650. Also you most probably have to install Graffiti aAnywhere to get graffiti to work on the 650. Do a search on palmgear for GA which is freeware...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions