Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've had no problems using the HBH-660 and VoiceDial, although I haven't tried speaking the commands into the headset. Anyone else give this a shot on the HBH-660?
    Speaking the commands does not work with any BT headset. My VoiceDial worked for a day using my HBH 660 before befoire it staerted with all of the wierd letters and characters on the start page. Then, it just stopped working all together.
    I thought Voice Dial was pretty cool, but don't think it'll work now that I've loaded my 5000+ contacts. (It is limited to 2000 or 3000) Has anyone heard of an update or way to have it work with more contacts?
    The 650 will not let VoiceSignal work through a bt headset. PalmOne needs to correct that for us. Also, VoiceSignal is currently limited to 3000 contacts max. They claim to be working on a fix to allow 10,000 contacts.
    I have the same issue regarding the *82 not being recognised by Voice Signal. I contacted them and asked them about it and they say it is a know issue and will be fixed in the next upgrade in about 2 weeks. I wonder if I buy the version now if I can get the version with the *82 at no charge?
    Has anyone tried it with the BT headset Scala 500?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    my problem with voicedial is that I purchased it for my first 650. the code is device specific, not based on the hotsync I'd. the code I purchased doesn't work with my replacement 650.

I've been trying to get a new code from handango for two weeks with no luck. Does anyone have a direct phone number for handango support?????
    Dutch, I have the exact same issue! They will not respond. Have you had any luck?
    Doug
    I did finally. Email them twice a day and be blunt but polite. Good luck.
    Once again...anyone tried using VoiceSignal Voice Dial through a Scala 500 yet? For those with bt who have bought this program, do you find you even use the program much since you likely use your bt often?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Voicesignal is on the treo650 support page at palmone.com
    also take a look at VoiceDialer for the T600 and 650 at www.groverind.com
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12