1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I ordered my TREO 650 from Sprint on Sunday 21st, and the lady said It will ship out on Monday the 22nd, and I will have by the latest on Wednesday. Well Wednesday is today and still dont have a tracking number from UPS and it still shows processing??? Does anyone have the same issue. It shows that my REBATE FORM is backordered but the phone isn't. They siad this shouldn't delay the order, But I think it is, Any help would be appreciated!

-Ash
    You should probably call. Several people have stated that Sprint didn't ship their phones because they were waiting for the rebate form.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I had the same problem with my phone. Call to have the rebate form dropped (especially if you don't qualify for it), that should release your phone for delivery. Keep in mind that it may take you 3 or 4 calls because some people have no idea what you are talking about.
  4.    #4  
    I finally got someone that new what they were talking about...
    They took the stupid form off my order and it will be ready to ship On FRIDAY the 26th!! Sucks, I thought I would have it by today ( Wed 24th ) So I should have it by Monday or Tuesday!

Thanks for your help!