1.    #1  
    I just recently upgraded from a 2gen sprint PDA phone to a treo 600. I used to have my contacts sorted by company however now I can only seem to do it by first and last name? How can I get it back to the old way?

Thanks
    Eric
    Yes. Try RTFM.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  3.    #3  
    Rtfm?
  4.    #4  
    Read the factory manual? If this is what it means, I woud love to by the compnay just provided a phone.... thanks
    The native contacts app cannot sort by company. You will need to get a 3rd party app or use global find while in the contacts app. Press option+shift and type the company name. It will give you all your contacts for that company. Hope this helps. This is the first time I realized that 'F' in RTFM means 'factory.' LOL
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Look at TealPhone http://www.tealpoint.com/softphon.htm

Works great with the 600 and 650
  7.    #7  
    thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    The native contacts app cannot sort by company. You will need to get a 3rd party app or use global find while in the contacts app. Press option+shift and type the company name. It will give you all your contacts for that company. Hope this helps. This is the first time I realized that 'F' in RTFM means 'factory.' LOL

WHAT? I thought there were! In fact I specifically recall some one asking that at the road show and they said you definitely could sort via company name!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    WHAT? I thought there were! In fact I specifically recall some one asking that at the road show and they said you definitely could sort via company name!
    Maybe for the 650 - I don't have one so I wouldn't know. Definitely not for the 600 which is what the poster is asking about.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!