Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by utey
    From what I am reading it seems like it is not possible to use WMP 10 to transfer songs to an SD Card. You have to use WMP9 instead. Is that right?
    I think so (Have to use WMP9), but with WMP9 it will also see the Treo as a PlayForSure device when it's connected with a hotsync cable and playing. Then you can just drag stuff around.
  2.    #22  
    Noticed a few things..

You can hold the center button of the five way down for a couple seconds, then you will hear a system beep and it will jump to the "Alerts" app. The Alerts app is the attention manager app, the one with the blinking asterix. There was a thrid party app made for the 600 to do this (but you picked the key, via favorites), it seems that the 650 does it out of the box.

You can setup custom on the fly, recorded ring tones. I noticed that when you are in the "tones" area of the "sounds&Alerts" app that there is a button called "new" and it will let you record something right there, I think the time limit is 1 min.

There seems to be NO WAY TO LOCK a Chat thread in the SMS app )I thought you could in a previous post), so the 'purge all' will purge all, and there appears to be no way to tell it to ignor a certain chat (like the 600 did).
    Last edited by Burkhardi; 11/28/2004 at 10:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    There seems to be NO WAY TO LOCK a Chat thread in the SMS app )I thought you could in a previous post), so the 'purge all' will purge all, and there appears to be no way to tell it to ignor a certain chat (like the 600 did).
    I noticed this too, and it annoys me!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12