1.    #1  
    I hope this isn't a stupid question - but if I have a BT headphone (like the one coming free with my P1 650 order), can I use it to listen to sounds produced by an mp3 player like pTunes? Obviously it wouldn't be in stereo but I listen to old radio shows in mp3 format and stereo really doesn't matter.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    RTFM or search. It has only been covered atleast 10 times.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach
    RTFM or search. It has only been covered atleast 10 times.
    Sorry for bothering you, I've searched for the answer and hadn't seen it. Sorry I'm not as smart as you. Jerk.
    From what I have read the answer is no.
    BTW, I tried to find that link for you but no luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach

You're right about that, we do need it- it seems if you haven't read the board in over 12 hours, you're already behind and will probably miss questions that have been previously fielded.
    Why must people be such a*ses? The guy asked a simple question. If you have an answer, send one. If you know the thread, send it. Otherwise, just move on to another thread. There are thousands of threads and it is very difficult to find one that answers you question unless you are reading for days. Have some damn respect for people that don't live on this board.
    Eric
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkeric
    Why must people be such a*ses? The guy asked a simple question. If you have an answer, send one. If you know the thread, send it. Otherwise, just move on to another thread. There are thousands of threads and it is very difficult to find one that answers you question unless you are reading for days. Have some damn respect for people that don't live on this board.
    Eric
    This is exactly why we need the FTA section. There are too many damn threads. It is next to impossible to wade threw them all, so instead people help further the problem by asking a question that has been answered a dozen times before, as this one has.