1.    #1  
    Rats. I tried the beta for Agendus on my 650. It was slow and clunky and I'm better off without it. But now, how do I know I got all the bad files? What if we assembled a "core list" of files we all have to have. "Don't dare delete these." Any other file might be fair game to remove from the unit. In a quick perusal of the web, I can't find where that's been done. Did I just miss it -- for the 650 in particular . . . or even for Palm Operating System 5?

Can anyone out there help?
    Doug
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Well a hard reset will take you back to factory settings if that works for you
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response, but, actually -- Not really. You see ... there might be programs even in the original mix that aren't absolutely necessary.
    Doug
    You need an uninstall manager. Checkout Uninstall Manager from Northglide.com.

It tracks all the apps installed on you Treo and helps to make deleting things easier in the future...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions