Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Ok, this morning my second phone is now working, but I had to call in again last night because the first person didn't do it right. So finally after 3+ weeks both phones have true SMS working, no more shortmail crap. Mind you my ticket I called in 3+ weeks ago is still open as, I got someone else to fix my problems, as the group that handles the tickets is very slow.
    did anyone upgade from the T600 and if so, did your SMS history move to your T650.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I'm also part of this "upgraded from a500 to a T650" club that can't get SMS delivery to work. So have we definitively concluded that all I have to do is ask for them to "re-provision my vision"? I have been through about 5 calls with them and only 1 out of 5 guys has told me that I actually have a problem...one of the guys actually told me that SMS is being "phased out"....obviously these guys are no help, so I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me exactly what to say and who to call to get it fixed.

My first rep ID'd the problem correctly, but no one will follow the directions he left in his notes 'cause they think they know better....

Thanks!
    If you just need to re-provision and don't want to deal with CS, you can make your phone re-provision easily.

Go to the phone dialpad and press ##3282 <dial>. This will bring up the data screen. Press the menu key, select Update Vision Profile, and your phone will connect to Sprint Provisioning.

You can also re-provision by changing your Vision password on the Sprint PCS website (it's one of the choices under My Personal Information). When you change the password, the website will tell you to make sure your phone is on, and your phone will re-provision within a few minutes. (If you do it this way and are using dial-up networking with your phone, remember to change the dial-up password in your laptop's connection settings to your new Vision password.)
    Quote Originally Posted by aetherion
    I'm also part of this "upgraded from a500 to a T650" club that can't get SMS delivery to work. So have we definitively concluded that all I have to do is ask for them to "re-provision my vision"? I have been through about 5 calls with them and only 1 out of 5 guys has told me that I actually have a problem...one of the guys actually told me that SMS is being "phased out"....obviously these guys are no help, so I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me exactly what to say and who to call to get it fixed.

My first rep ID'd the problem correctly, but no one will follow the directions he left in his notes 'cause they think they know better....

Thanks!

tell them, you need your vision removed completly, then readded back. When you say re-provision, that can mean a number of things to them.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234