1.    #1  
    I love the device but how can i setup the versamail function? having hardtime doing it. Dont want to call tech support coz its crazy there. i might end up crushing the unit. need help asap
    "Anyone who steps into the octagon has major sized balls."
    whats the exact problem? When you go into versamail it steps you through the setup.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    I would greatly appreciate a point in the right direction. Couldn't get versamail to install from the CD. I uninstalled the complete Palm desktop and reinstalled. Still no luck. Any suggestions?
    Got my T650 today and configured my IMAP account with SSL turned on. Versamail times out every time it attempts to connect. IMAP server logs show a connection attempt. I think the problem is that Versamail can't handle the "certificate" that the server is sending. Noticed that Snapper and other mail packages have an option to "accept unsigned certificates". Anyone know if Versamail can do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob VA
    I would greatly appreciate a point in the right direction. Couldn't get versamail to install from the CD. I uninstalled the complete Palm desktop and reinstalled. Still no luck. Any suggestions?
    same problem, versa crashes the whole phone, can't figure how to get a fresh install
    I'm having the same problem with Versamail. I have not resolved the issue...I just gave up since Versamail is crashing my device anyway. I just though I would let you know that you are not the only one.
    More research points to the fact that the issue here is that my companies IMAP server (and probably many many many others) use self signed certificates for the SSL connection. Apparently Versamail can't handle non-root signed certificates. Can anyone confirm that is true? I can't believe this, other IMAP s/w for PalmOS seems to have no problem here. Anyone got any ideas?
    palmOne does not support the product, they point you to Sprint for all customer service