1.    #1  
    I just heard from a close friend thats in management with T-Mobile that they will be getting the 650 1st Qtr of 2005.

I hope this isn't really old news. Trying to just help out with the only info that I know. I am not in the know like every one else.
    that means another couple of months before they release it!
    If T mobile is gsm then it was confirmed by p1 it will be out in begining of 2005.
    Is T Mobile available only in europe?
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sj2004
    If T mobile is gsm then it was confirmed by p1 it will be out in begining of 2005.
    Is T Mobile available only in europe?
    T-Mobile is GSM but there is a difference between P1 saying the GSM model will be available in Q1 2005 and the individual carriers announcing that they will carry/support it. So far T-Mobile hasn't commited to carrying the T650 so this is good news.

T-Mobile is available in the US and has roaming agreements with carriers all over the world.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I bought an unlocked GSM 600 in Late Feb. 04 and inserted my T-mobile SIM card and got up and running. T-mobile did not release the 600 officially until late spring /early summer if I recall correctly.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    This good news. I would rather get a T-Mobile version than an unlocked GSM one. This way everything should work properly. Go T-Mobile......
    Quote Originally Posted by NanoWiz
    This good news. I would rather get a T-Mobile version than an unlocked GSM one. This way everything should work properly. Go T-Mobile......
    for the year i have had the 600, it was and is unlocked (cingular) or unbranded. it works well with t-mo.

btw, unlocked and unbranded is the best way to go.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I have to agree with Felipe. I waited for the T-mobile version and upgraded directly from Palmone. Other people with T-mobile just bought the unlocked version and popped their sim card in with no complaints. I think I waited for nothing. However, my incentive was to get the Treo 600 for $400 as an upgrade to my Treo 270.

Buy the unlocked version.
    T-Mo sales gal at Fry's today said she doesn't think they were going to carry the 650. Of course she was lying to get me to play with the phones she could sell