1.    #1  
    when i'm listening to my music i get a call and answer, is there a way i can have the music pick up from where it left off or do i have to start over again??
    Unfortunately, PTunes will NOT automatically go back to where you were when the call ends.
    I spoke with their support who told me that they actually have a signed contract with PalmOne NOT to do it. They are required to leave switching back to the application up to the user.
    Now, PTunes should be saving your position in the file you were playing so that when you go back to the PTunes screen it is just waiting for you to press play to pick up where you left off.
    I listen to audio books while driving and there are often more than 100 (in one case over 800) files for the book and if it did not store my place it would be horrible to try and find my spot again.
    On the most recent book I have been listening to PTunes has lost it's position several times when interrupted during play. I do not know why it is losing it's place but it has resumed several tracks earlier in one instance and several tracks later on another. I believe this is something to do with the encoding of the audio file though. I have listened to about 18 books since I got my Treo and this is the first one that has given me trouble so I do not lay the blame on PTunes.

I have heard that the Audible player will automatically start back up after ending a call but of course that player is only good for audio books you purchase and download from Audible.com and does not work with my MP3 files so it is not a solution for me.

Quote Originally Posted by pistol_pete
    when i'm listening to my music i get a call and answer, is there a way i can have the music pick up from where it left off or do i have to start over again??
  3.    #3  
    thanks...yeah guess i'll stick wit ptunes myself
    I like PTunes but I really hate the manual intervention for starting play again.
    I want this to work hands free on my motorcycle wired into my helmet and pulling out the Treo and going through several keypresses to get it playing again just cause the phone rang once is a real pain. I would have to pull over, take off my gloves and pull the Treo out of whatever inner pocket I have it stuffed into.

Quote Originally Posted by pistol_pete
    thanks...yeah guess i'll stick wit ptunes myself
    Auto resume does work with Pocket Tunes delux and the treo 650. At least it does on mine!!
    I just received my new 650 heaset from Dans cellular. While listening to my collection of mp3 with Pocket tunes, a call came in, pocket tunes paused and I pressed the talk button on my stereo headset. I talked for about 2 minutes, pressed the button on the headset again to hang up and pocket tunes resumed where it left off.