1.    #1  
    Is there a way to disable the side button?

At the moment my case hits it and I would like to shut it off until I decide if I am keeping this phone and buy a case for it.

Thanks
  2.    #2  
    bump
  3.    #3  
    No one knows, or its not possible?
    Probably no one knows. Very few people even have 650s yet. You can assign any app to it; check and see if you can assign no app.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  5.    #5  
    You can assign any app, however you have to assign from a drop list.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    You can assign any app, however you have to assign from a drop list.
    Since most apps dont turn the phone on, maybe you can assign an app that doesn't do anything unless the phone is first turned on.

Eric
    I am concerned about this happening with my Krusell case but figure worse case, I can do some minor surgery to the case to make an opening. I did that for the SD slot at the top and it works fine.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I use zlauncher and have remapped that key to bring up a quick launch list. It only works if the phone screen is on.
    you just bought a $600 phone, get a new case. Dan's Cellular has one for about $14 that I really like. It does not interfere with the buttons.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    you just bought a $600 phone, get a new case. Dan's Cellular has one for about $14 that I really like. It does not interfere with the buttons.

I will when I decide if I am going to keep it.