1.    #1  
    I have been watching TV for the past hour or so, and in that time, my 650 has reset twice on it's own. There are no programs running, and it's just sitting there on the coffee table. It just does a soft reset on it's own. FYI, the programs I have installed are:

• Datebk5
    • Documents to Go 7
    • Adobe Reader
    • FileZ
    • HandyShopper
    • pTunes
    • TealMover

That's it. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $all$ $of$ $these$ $applications$ $have$ $been$ $tested$ $successfully$ $on$ $the$ $650$. $If$ $this$ $is$ $the$ $case$, $why$ $is$ $my$ $treo$ $randomly$ $resetting$? $It$'$s$ $done$ $this$ $since$ $day$ $one$, $and$ $I$'$m$ $getting$ $tired$ $of$ $it$.

EDIT: I did a ##377 and it says:

"A crash occurred on 11/23/04 at 7:35 pm while running "Applications"
    Fatal Exception"
    My 650 will reset after a HotSync, every single time. No error, it just rests and logs back into the network in its own. Neat!
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    I have been watching TV for the past hour or so, and in that time, my 650 has reset twice on it's own. There are no programs running, and it's just sitting there on the coffee table. It just does a soft reset on it's own. FYI, the programs I have installed are:

• Datebk5
    • Documents to Go 7
    • Adobe Reader
    • FileZ
    • HandyShopper
    • pTunes
    • TealMover

That's it. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $all$ $of$ $these$ $applications$ $have$ $been$ $tested$ $successfully$ $on$ $the$ $650$. $If$ $this$ $is$ $the$ $case$, $why$ $is$ $my$ $treo$ $randomly$ $resetting$? $It$'$s$ $done$ $this$ $since$ $day$ $one$, $and$ $I$'$m$ $getting$ $tired$ $of$ $it$.

EDIT: I did a ##377 and it says:

"A crash occurred on 11/23/04 at 7:35 pm while running "Applications"
    Fatal Exception"
    ericshmerick, I have noticed my Treo has soft reset a few times on its own as well, also while just sitting on the table unused.

I also have DateBk5, Documents to Go 7, and HandyShopper.

I didn't know about ##377 until today (thanks MobileGhost), but I'll do that the next time it happens....

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    Heck!! I had to look twice at my Treo 650. It has crashed so many times, I thought it came loaded with MS Pocket PC instead of PalmOne software.
    Ribbet!!
    my treo 650 is resetting daily. I keep wondering if it has to do with versa mail checking email every 5 -15 minutes. Right now, it has reset 4 times in a row withing 7 mintues without me doing anything. The error message reads:

A reset was caused on 12/3/04 at 5:11pm while running "Phone":

Fatal Exception

I have been trying to trouble shoot these resets but this is the first time it has logged a reset error from one of these types of resets. For some strange rease these daily resets did not appear to be logging in the ##377 log.

Anyone else having the same problem? I am thinking about doing a hard reset and resyncing using hotsync. How does the "phone" application get currupted or crash if it's in ROM?