1.    #1  
    Hi,
    Just received my 650 today and noticed that the end/hangup button feels very different than the rest. I'd like to hear from others that received their 650 if they notice the same. It has a more pronounced click feel to it and sticks out slightly higher than the send/make call button.
    TIA,
    DJ
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    same here. i think its just for good measure. click click.
    so far i have disconnected about 10 calls hitting that button reflexively to turn my screen back on but instead it ends the call.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the response wahili, was getting a little worried that it would be going back. Seems weird they made the feel of the button significantly different, thought it was defective.
    DJ
    Here's something about that button. I use it to turn my screen off, one-click. However, to turn the screen back on, ALWAYS requires TWO clicks. Now if I click the talk button (green phone) or say datebook button - all it takes is one-click and the screen is back. Why does the end button take two??
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    same here. i think its just for good measure. click click.
    so far i have disconnected about 10 calls hitting that button reflexively to turn my screen back on but instead it ends the call.

Yowsa... Hopefully you retrain yourself quickly...
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!