1.    #1  
    If you transfer the carrier hack over to your Treo650 ( phone_logo), you loose your ## features and you can't pull up error codes or setup the phone (##112325#) when you call Sprint. I had to install FileZ on the Treo650, delete the Phone_logo file and all is well now.

just ann FYI..
    I wonder how many Treo650's have been "broken" out of the box due to this?

I just went round and round with a CSR and we were not able to pull up the MSID via ##112325#, and I thought that might be it, so I hung up and delected the file and now I can access the ##112325# menu.
    So I will now call again...

Hope this is helpful, Matt
    Good to note, thank you!
    I experienced exactly the same thing. _Just_ realized the problem before I sent the phone back for a replacement.
    Ohhhh well that explains it! Now hopefully someone can rehack this to include this basic functionality...
    thank you sir!!!!! what a save!!!
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    totally.. I have been trying to run ##377 all day (turns out it was Lightwav that caused the reset, which I suspected). I just moved the PHONE_LOGO file to the SD card and now it works. Whew, thought I was going to have learn new ## codes.. hehe. So, how long before someone coughs up a working file to allows us to see our call durations AND have our codes too?
    yep.