1.    #1  
    Anyone know how to make address book pictures on the mac sync with the pictures on the Treo650?
    Anyone figure this one out yet? Anybody think iSync updates loom in the near future to add this feature? I'd looove to have the images in Address Book be the same in the Treo and vice versa.

me
    Bear in mind I have not tested this yet, but if you have those photos stored say, on your card, could you not import them into your mac, then apply them in the address book? I myself had thought of that at one point...just had not gotten around to it. I THINK missing sync might really come in handy in this respect. Just a thought.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!
    I don't think there is any way to automatically sync the photos, but you could easily do it manually. Just copy the photos over to the Treo with the included conduit. Then go into your contacts, choose each one, choose edit and then select the picture.
    I think the next version of the Mac OS due in March will do that. Notice that I wrote "I think".
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_lady
    Bear in mind I have not tested this yet, but if you have those photos stored say, on your card, could you not import them into your mac, then apply them in the address book? I myself had thought of that at one point...just had not gotten around to it. I THINK missing sync might really come in handy in this respect. Just a thought.
    Wouldn't that defeat the point of sync with the address book? The picture in the address book app is just another bit of data in a field. The conduit needs to pull it somehow. The problem is that all those tiffs will take up whatever is left of your NVRam.
    Like I said, just a suggestion, not tested or anything.
    Law school is a 3 year exersize in mind control--Thomas Newcomb

N400(P.O.S. )-->S.E. T608-->Treo 650-->moto rzr-->xv6700-->pn-820 but I really miss my Treo!!