1.    #1  
    I'm a treo 300 user who is fairly happy (major issues are the crappy battery and large size). I'm thinking of making the upgrade to the 650, but since I'm not into the cases and wearing the thing on my belt, I'm wondering if there's any problem with carrying the 650 around in a pocket. I'm assuming you can turn off the touchscreen or something... Very curious to hear.

And if I must get a case for this thing, I'm wondering (from those of you who are like me and hate cases and clips) if there are any simple solutions that won't make the thing get big as a tank. Cases always seem kinda cheesy to me; kinda like putting a leather bra on the front of your car...

Appreciate the insight,

Rob
    I carry it sans case. I simply got the boxwave.com screen protectors. Carried my 600 like this since June too.
    Do like I did: Get lockline, carry sans case. If you drop it, make a claim :-)

I really don't like cases. Added size and bulk sucks. It's big enough already. Plus, I've never liked dangling a phone off of my belt. I think it looks stupid, especially with this device. Geek alert.

I just use a screen protector, throw it in my pocket, and feel comfortable that it's insured.
  4.    #4  
    What do you mean by lockline?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob_Cuthill
    What do you mean by lockline?
    Sprint's insurance. Pay $5/month for coverage (must be added within 30 days of phone purchase) and if you lose it, it breaks, etc, etc, they will replace it for $50 (deductible).
    Quote Originally Posted by pshifrin
    I carry it sans case. I simply got the boxwave.com screen protectors. Carried my 600 like this since June too.
    sans case?
    Sans case means no case.