1.    #1  
    I cant even figure out what my lock code is to dial out. Ive tried my last for # of my SS fwd and in rverse. I tried all my previous numbers I provided and any other numbers that I can find with the box and I still cant unlock the damn thing. Its like getting a new car without the keys!

Also, I wanted to upgrade my phone, not open a new line of service, which is what they gave me, so now I have to call to find out about how to switch the OTI promo to my existing phone line.

Also, is Unlimited PCS Vision really free or is it only for 2 months? Thanks for any help.

Also, Real Player kinda stinks compared to Ptunes. Ptunes has a lot more options available for you to adjust. One big thing I dug about Ptunes is the ability to crossfade to the next track.

Everything about the phone seems to be cool though.
    Last edited by jimeeboy51; 11/23/2004 at 05:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimeeboy51
    I cant even figure out what my lock code is to dial out. Ive tried my last for # of my SS fwd and in rverse. I tried all my previous numbers I provided and any other numbers that I can find with the box and I still cant unlock the damn thing. Its like getting a new car without the keys!

Also, I wanted to upgrade my phone, not open a new line of service, which is what they gave me, so now I have to call to find out about how to switch the OTI promo to my existing phone line.

Also, is Unlimited PCS Vision really free or is it only for 2 months? Thanks for any help.

Also, Real Player kinda stinks compared to Ptunes. Ptunes has a lot more options available for you to adjust. One big thing I dug about Ptunes is the ability to crossfade to the next track.

Everything about the phone seems to be cool though.
    Try the last four digits of your phone number...
  3.    #3  
    I tried that, even in reverse. I tried my house number, old number, new number, lottery numbers...still no go. A CSR should be able to provide it to me right?
    It's the last 4 digits of your Realtor ID.. My brother said that's what the lock code was on his.

You are in the real estate business right?
  5.    #5  
    Of couse, but I chose Other as my option. How would they know what my ID is if I never provided it to them to begin with.

The website also says
    "The phone is shipped to you ready to use. Just charge the battery overnight and use the last 4 digits of your Social Security number to unlock the phone. "
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I got my unlock code in an email from OTI 1 day before the 650 arrived.
    Ralph Coleman
    They verify your realtor ID by searching for your name in the realtor db.
  8.    #8  
    I got a response from MJ (contact from OTI) and he helped me with it. Thanks for your help though.