Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
       #1  
    Anyone else notice more of a drain on their their battery compared to the 600? Maybe it's the hi-res screen, but it seems to drain a lot more quickly through out the day. This one is supposed to have longer battery life then the 600.

    Do you all notice similar behavior?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasparks
    Anyone else notice more of a drain on their their battery compared to the 600? Maybe it's the hi-res screen, but it seems to drain a lot more quickly through out the day. This one is supposed to have longer battery life then the 600.

    Do you all notice similar behavior?
    Mine seems to last 1.5 times longer than my 600!
    Do you keep Bluetooth or Dial up networking turned on all day? How often do you auto check your email?
  3. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
       #3  
    Don't use bluetooth at all. I do use Sprint's Biz Conn for work e-mail, so that must be the culprit.
  4. #4  
    Maybe because it's new you're using it a lot more than normal?
  5. dwman's Avatar
    Posts
    896 Posts
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Primate
    Maybe because it's new you're using it a lot more than normal?
    Actually I've had it 24 hrs now, and it just sits at my desk. I played with it more last night, but charged it overnight.
  6. #6  
    Mine seems to have really good battery life, and I use the bluetooth for calls and syncing. I was actually impressed when I saw how the battery was holding up.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jasparks
    Don't use bluetooth at all. I do use Sprint's Biz Conn for work e-mail, so that must be the culprit.
    Biz Con is a big battery drain. It was the same with the 600.
  8. #8  
    My battery life is a lot better then the 600 and I have an extra battery for that just in case moment on the road. Look at Dan's Cellular for bargain prices on them. They are the real ones and it says Treo right on the battery.
  9. #9  
    My battery life is better then my 600.
  10. #10  
    great battery life for me too. Lots of wireless internet and cell usage. Screen off during calls probably helps too.

Posting Permissions