Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Just wondering... any more news on the GMAIL SMTP Chatter deal?
    marc
    i will second the request for smtp help using gmail..PLEASE
    for now I am using sprintpcs as my smtp, just to be able to send emails
    Chatter will work with GMAIL in the latest release (1.0b19.9). Use the TLS option in the SMTP Profile.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Chatter will work with GMAIL in the latest release (1.0b19.9). Use the TLS option in the SMTP Profile.

Marc
    Thanks, now we that use Gmail have the "Best of Both Worlds" the TreoBerry
    Marc
    Installed the altest ver this evening and unfortuneatly in 3 out 4 attempts to SEND the program caused the 650 to reboot!!
    Went from cncn to auth then rebooted never got to ssl

HELP!!!!
    You loaded all three files, right? Can you send me a log?

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    You loaded all three files, right? Can you send me a log?

Marc
    Yes I loaded all 3 files and the crashes were worse today. Could not delete the 3 files from my 650, had to do a hard reset then went int the backyp file and deleted the 3 chatter files b4 I did a restore

Would love to send you a log, but where do I find the log file?
    sleibow - Can you contact me via email at chatteremail@imap.cc so that we can get this sorted out? There are logging instructions in a sticky thread in this forum under FAQ.

Sorry!

Marc
  9.    #29  
    OMG!
    I just tried it and it works! Thanks Marc! I'm going to setup everything as soon as I get home today!

This setup is so slick. I just set it up and I have seperate folders for my gmail and my school's email. Chatter gets them all, it takes about 30 sec from hitting gmail to send to fastmail, to chatter getting the notification. Now that is push email!. Marc as soon as the trial is up your getting my money!!!! Great product
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  11.    #31  
    WOW!! IMAP with IDLE is incredible. Clearly, I've never experienced true push email before...too bad I don't really use my Gmail account that much.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005
  13.    #33  
    I just wish that Gmail would hurry up and start offering IMAP!
    meonline - Me too!

Marc
    Are you guys experiencing problem with FastMail? I am no longer getting mail from it.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Working for me. If you send me a log, I can see what's up... Instructions in the FAQ here and on the website.

Marc
    It's not a ChatterMail problem. It's FastMail that's not getting the mail. I sent emails to my Fastmail accounts, and it's getting delayed by about 15mins.

Anyone else have this problem right now? I am using the @imap.cc domain.

-TJ
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Nevermind, it's working now. Must have been a glitch in FastMail.
    I've been forwarding my gmail to fastmail and popping that to snappermail on my treo. It worked fine until today when I stopped getting messages on my treo. I checked my gmail, and all the emails were there, but not on my fastmail account. I got the message (on gmail)that there was a problem with forwarding to my fastmail account. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Should I be doing something differently?
    I used to pop directly from gmail to my treo, but only some of the messages were coming through, and the fastmail solution seemed to be working. Thoughts?
    Insertion recently posted a link about fastmails' email server having problems (search for it). It may be fixed but they mentioned a delay in getting some emails.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast