1.    #1  
    I'm getting the following failure while HotSyncing a relatively bare Treo 650 -- I'm doing fresh reinstalling of all my apps.

HotSync operation started for MyTreo on 11/23/04 14:27:44

OK Quick Install
    OK VersaMail
    OK Calendar
    OK Contacts
    OK Tasks
    OK Memos
    OK Media
    AppStats Failed Database, record, etc. not found Number = -2147213296 synchronization failed
    11/23/04 14:28:37

It does then continue and do it's backup of the Treo to my PC. Now the Log on the Treo side says something else at the end:

OK Media
    AppStats Failed
    Database,record,etc.not found
    Number =-2147213296

I suspect it is the new "Media conduit", which I assume is related to RealPlayer. I do have lots of music in the /AUDIO director of my SD card, and have not loaded Pocket Tunes Deluxe yet. I'm just using the included RealPlayer.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    I think the mediaconduit is pictures and movies not mp3's
    I'm having problems with this too! When I try to see my videos on the Palm desktop it tells me I have to install Media Player 9 with Direct X on my machine. I already have both. I even uninstalled them both and reinstalled and still no dice!
    Any suggestions anyone?
  4.    #4  
    I just noticed, in addition to the new "Media" conduit in HotSync, there is also a new "AppStats" conduit as well. Hadn't noticed that before, and it is the one calling out the error, not "Media".

Anyone know what AppStats does?

Thanks,
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com