1.    #1  
    I read somewhere that the too did. I disagree. While the 650 may fit, removing it from the holster, such as when answering a call, causes buttons on the 650 to be depressed and things just get screwed up. That never happened with the 600. As much as I loved the Proclip for the 600, it's going to need to be modified, even if ever so slightly, for the 650. YMMV.

YoungTurk
    old news. They're actually waiting on getting a 650 (one each, cdma & gsm) to make the one for the 650. I heard the car holder works though.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571
    old news. They're actually waiting on getting a 650 (one each, cdma & gsm) to make the one for the 650. I heard the car holder works though.
    Maybe dumb question, but why would the case be different for gsm than the cdma?
    because the fronts are different thus fitting differently in the holster. I actually just emailed proclip about Seidio copying their design (it's a shame they couldn't patent it) and all. Wonder if they'll lower prices or search for the similar clip. Never understood why they couldn't find a supplier for the rotating spring clip.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    My ProClip holder for the Treo 600 fits my 650 like a glove. No upgrade needed for me.
    c a r l n u n e s
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > iPhone( ) > Treo 755p
    WATCH THIS BEFORE POSTING
    well that's good to hear. I just got sent a fuzzy Treo Holder. Definitely seems like it'd be kinder and gentler to the Treo face and sides. It's funny because they coated the entire thing including the multidapt. So that's relatively useless, but it does seem like a nice upgrade to the holster. Will be interested to see when they implement it. I'll keep you posted. They do have the 650's to work on the holster and said they would start working on it next week.