Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i have the treo 600 ,so with that i would have to buy the headset and tongle???
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by pistol_pete
    i have the treo 600 ,so with that i would have to buy the headset and tongle???
    That is correct
    Yes it support the hands free profile. Just wondering if anyone has it.
    Just ordered mine should be here on Monday. Will let you know. I have tried the Jabra 250 it stinks. I feels good, but lots of static. I have a friend with a hs810 and it work better. I am hoping the HS850 will be the best of all worlds.
    Anyone know how to make contact with gharrod? He claims in a post that he has had a Treo 650 since November 13, 2004, and its integrated in his new 2005 Infiniti FX35 car. Is this guy the joking type or is this credible stuff. I just wanted to get some info from him before I go to the dealership today.

Quote Originally Posted by gharrod
    HA HA Chicky, good one! I just got a 2005 Infiniti FX35 with the tech package and BT. It works beautifully with the T650.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdfairchild
    gharrod - you've already got a 650 and can confirm that the BT implementation works well with cars (or at least your Infinity)? Cool!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...0&page=2&pp=20
    Last edited by specimen38; 11/26/2004 at 11:12 PM.
    Have Treo 650. I bught an Hs820 0ver the weekend. Charged it used it one day. Callers said I sounded muffled. Had some static. Traded it for HS810. I am happy with it except it needs to be a little louder. Reading here has me thinking HS850 is the ticket.
    Was considering HBH-300 because of the 810 low volume. Also looked at Logitec Mobile Pro. Any users who have tried them?
    If the HS850 has fixed low volume problem I think it is my answer.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdennyj
    Have Treo 650. I bught an Hs820 0ver the weekend. Charged it used it one day. Callers said I sounded muffled. Had some static. Traded it for HS810. I am happy with it except it needs to be a little louder. Reading here has me thinking HS850 is the ticket.
    Was considering HBH-300 because of the 810 low volume. Also looked at Logitec Mobile Pro. Any users who have tried them?
    Judging from Recent "reviews" get either the Sony HBH 660 , Cardo scala 500 or bluespoon AX .

Do a quick search. Or just look in the bluetooth sction of the forum
    Quote Originally Posted by jdennyj
    I don't think the HS850 is any better for volume. The main difference between the 850 and the 810 are BT 1.2, which isn't available on the Treo 650, and the 850 has better battery life.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    Judging from Recent "reviews" get either the Sony HBH 660 , Cardo scala 500 or bluespoon AX .

Do a quick search. Or just look in the bluetooth sction of the forum
    Anyone have any experience with the Jabra A210 dongle and either the Sony HBH 660 or Scala 500 headsets?

I would be trying to get this to work on a Treo 600.

Any advice appreciated.
    Scala rocks...Just got mine today, and my very honest friend said it sounds super clear. You forget you are wearing it too... Great volume, which is key...All for $42 from pcmall.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12