1.    #1  
    My first post after lurking for 10 days or so.

A buddy of mine knew I was gonna FINALLY get a cell phone and he told me of the 650.

He ordered it on the first day that orders were being accepted.

I ordered mine on Nov 18.

Mine shipped yesterday (I have it now) His did not!

He calls up P1 to ask why and is told that shipping is all screwed up and the CS rep agreed that my order should not have gone out so soon.

So he cancelled his P1 order and placed one with Amazon.

Basically he has a decent phone now and if he gets the 650 by Christmas will be happy.

I'm starting a new business and expect the 650 to be at the center of my life!

I ordered a 1GB SD card which will be here tomorrow and am looking around for my Documents-To-Go CD.

First impressions -- remember that I have not had a cell phone for several years (don't ask) -- and my last cell was an original StarTac. The 650 strikes me as heavy and brilliant and well made and looks like it will suit my purposes very well indeed!
    ...SNIP

Quote Originally Posted by meridian

I ordered a 1GB SD card which will be here tomorrow and am looking around for my Documents-To-Go CD.
    SNIP...

In case you didn't realize, Documents to Go 7 Professional is included on the Treo 650's installation CD as part of the free applications.
    Quote Originally Posted by meridian
    expect the 650 to be at the center of my life!
    It WILL become that, if my experiences with the 600 are any indicator.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    ...SNIP

SNIP...

In case you didn't realize, Documents to Go 7 Professional is included on the Treo 650's installation CD as part of the free applications.
    SWEET!!!
    i didnt know that....Does it expire?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    ...SNIP

SNIP...

Cool! Maybe I can sell the old one

Spent MOST of my day trying to get the sync to work with Mac G5 OSX 10.3.5 and finally bought Missing Sync from Mark/Space at www.missingsync.com

Nice utility. BIG improvement over Hot Sync. And everything seems to be working for me!